HDPE pipes are known in the industry for their worth noting performance, low leak rate, and exceptional life expectancy. Due to these features, they are used in a number of applications including slip lining, sewer system, waterline system, geothermal systems, drilling, and more.
Because of the strong capture of industrial applications, there has been a substantial rise in the HDPE pipe suppliers in the market. In order to choose the best manufacturer in India, one should consider a few factors. Keep reading to have a brief understanding of the pipes, its benefits, and the tips to select the best suppliers.
What are HDPE Pipes?
It is a plastic pipe used to transfer gas and fluid through it. It is used for the replacement of steel and concrete pipes. They are constructed from high-density polyethylene material which makes the pipe flexible.
The strong molecular bond of the material makes the pipes appropriate for them to be used for high-pressure applications. These pipelines are used for rural irrigation, water pipelines, sewer mains, gas mains, fire system, slurry transfer lines, stormwater pipes, electrical conduit, drainage pipes, communication conduits, and more.
Benefits of HDPE pipes
- Strong and flexible
They are flexible, which makes it possible for bending pipes to carry ounces of fluid or gas through it. These pipes are capable of absorbing vibrations or surge pressures caused by any stresses or movements.
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
There is no need for any extra coating to these pipes and they are compatible with different materials. Hence, these pipes are used to make fuel tanks. They also have high resistance and therefore used in mining applications as well.
- Impact resistance
When you drop an HDPE pipe it does not get affected by the sudden force. Instead, it bounces to lessen the impact. This shows its resistance to impact.
- Weather resistant and durable
The HDPE pipes continue to work for generations with less maintenance. They do not wear out soon. The drainage system implemented with HDPE pipes lasts more than 3-4 decades.
- Insect and mold resistance
These pipes are resistant to mold, rot, insects, and milder. This property enables them to be used in the underground water pipeline system.
- Highly malleable
The shape of the HDPE can be molded to the desired shape and specification when heated under high pressure. When the material cools down it maintains the shape throughout the lifetime.
Things to consider while choosing a Best HDPE pipe manufacturer in India
- The suppliers should understand the market deeply and be connected to the industry. This enables him to pitch better products.
- The major use of these pipes is in agro-industry. Look for a supplier who is connected with the development, production, research in agriculture field.
- The supplier should be able to handle bulk orders and experience doing the same.
- The supplier should understand your needs, expectations, and requirements with little explanation.
- Check for the competitive prices while selecting the best supplier. Other things to note are the quality of the material, timely delivery, and discount offers provided by the supplier.