Shop owner electrocuted in Ennore

[ad_1]

A 26-year-old hardware store owner was electrocuted early morning on Sunday. The victim was identified as Selvin residing in SVM Nagar, Ennore.

Police said Mr. Selvin was running a hardware shop near Thazhankuppam. On Sunday morning he visited the store and while opening the shutters, he was electrocuted due to leakage in the power line in his shop.

The victim was rushed to Government Stanley Hospital where he was pronounced brought dead.

The Ennore police have filed a case and are investigating.

You have reached your limit for free articles this month.

Register to The Hindu for free and get unlimited access for 30 days.

Subscription Benefits Include

Today’s Paper

Find mobile-friendly version of articles from the day’s newspaper in one easy-to-read list.

Unlimited Access

Enjoy reading as many articles as you wish without any limitations.

Personalised recommendations

A select list of articles that match your interests and tastes.

Faster pages

Move smoothly between articles as our pages load instantly.

Dashboard

A one-stop-shop for seeing the latest updates, and managing your preferences.

Briefing

We brief you on the latest and most important developments, three times a day.

Not convinced? Know why you should pay for news.

*Our Digital Subscription plans do not currently include the e-paper ,crossword, iPhone, iPad mobile applications and print. Our plans enhance your reading experience.

[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *