Hyundai will undertake following CSR initiatives :
1. Contribution towards the PM CARES Fund
2. Contribution towards Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Public Relief Fund
3. Provide advanced and precise Covid-19 diagnostic kits imported from South Korea
4. HMIL to join hands with local manufacturer to enhance the production of ventilators to meet growing demand in Tamil Nadu and other states
5. In-house development of a prototype ventilator, which has been submitted to Government of Tamil Nadu for consideration
6. Provide protective and patient care equipment/ materials to various states
7. HMIL will provide daily necessary food material in the form of dry ration to needy people in coordination with local government.
SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor said, “In these challenging times, our Global Vision – ‘Progress for Humanity’, holds us firmly rooted to core values of community service. Hyundai is committed to support India in this fight against the COVID-19 crisis and we are advancing our CSR initiatives that are aimed at enhancing support and care of society & communities.”
Customers who were unable to avail vehicle’s warranty/extended warranty/Free Service due to Health Emergency or Dealership shutdown in affected cities, HMIL will offer extended support of 2 months. Customers (Doctors/Police/Bankers etc) who are in essential services are already being given Road Side Assistance by Allianz Partner/Dealers, in case of any emergency.