Make delicious and creamy Greek yogurt at home with two simple ingredients:
1. Heat milk in a pot on medium flame. Stir frequently to avoid a skin from forming over the milk.
2. Fill a larger pot with ice and water. Transfer the pot with hot milk to the pot with ice water. Let the milk cool until it is at 37-43°C.
3. Take 1/2 cup of warm milk in a separate big bowl and mix plain yogurt in it until well blended. Then, pour the rest of the milk and mix well.
4. Cover the bowl with a lid and wrap in a moist, warm cloth and place it in the oven. Keep it overnight or for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Now, strain the yogurt. Take a mesh sieve and line it with cheesecloth, and pour the yogurt in it. Place the sieve over a large bowl and let the yogurt strain in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. Later, store it in an airtight container.